Published March 18, 2020 – Updated March 27, 2020
To our most valued customers:
Amid this current health crisis we are facing, we are implementing some changes to both our operating process and our customer policy at our taproom until further notice. In the past, we have enjoyed having a full taproom and great conversations shared between all customers – a truly family feeling! We are very grateful for the support of all of you and look forward to coming through this stronger and ready to serve! Below are the changes that are to be implemented at Inspirit’s Taproom located at 3435 N Emporia:
- Door handle both inside and out will be sanitized by an Inspirit employee every time a customer enters and leaves the Taproom; curbside pickup is encouraged. Expect to see an Inspirit employee outside to greet you.
- One (1) customer allowed in the taproom at a time. When you arrive and see a vehicle parked near the taproom entrance, wait for them to exit and us to sanitize before entry. Take away only until further notice.
- Inspirit employee will no longer refill glass growlers. Instead, kombucha will be sold in 64 oz. plastic growlers at no additional cost. When done with kombucha, the plastic jug can be recycled, but will not be refilled in the taproom.
- All tap handles and faucets will be sanitized after each use.
- Credit card processor tool will be wiped with sanitizer solution between each transaction.